Mon, Oct 21, 5:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 4:13 pm)

Subject: Has major Pro Pack problem, help needed :-(

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2004 at 6:08 PM ยท edited Sun, 18 August 2024 at 6:29 PM

file_120678.jpg

First off, this is Pro Pack for Mac so keep that in mind when answering As shown in the pic, I tried to load the wings shown and that dialogless dialog box shows up, 2 out of 3 times I click on any button it freezes things up requiring a forced restart :-( anyone know what's causing this? Sure Pro Pack's great for being able to import Lightwave files direct but not at the expense of system freeze ups and loss of file useability btw, already been to CL's tech base section, found nothing to help

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

ynsaen ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2004 at 8:50 PM

It looks like it's not finding a file it needs. I'd check the paths in the CR2 and be sure that everything is where it should be :)

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.