Sat, Oct 5, 6:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:41 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Beach Baby Girl: Poses from the Golden Age of Pinup

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2004 at 5:26 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 2:20 AM

MeshWorkz Studios presents: Beach Baby Girl

20 Poses and 14 Face patterned after the vintage era of Pinup Girls. Now available at DAZ!

BeachBabyGIRLMain.jpg
BeachBabyPopup01.jpg
BeachBabyPopup02.jpg
BeachBabyPopup03.jpg
BeachBabyPopup04.jpg
BeachBabyPopup05.jpg

As a bonus, I will be offering a bonus set of faces and expressions with my gratitude for the kind reception my package has received. I will post the link in this thread as soon as I have them ready.

This will be the first of the faces:

Rasmina.jpg

Thank you,
Cris

Message edited on: 08/06/2004 05:37

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2004 at 8:41 PM

Attached Link: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?p=64753#64753

![NewBeachBabyFaces.jpg](http://www.elektralusion.com/download/girl/NewBeachBabyFaces.jpg) These four new faces are made with the Girl Moph Pack (available at DAZ) and are saved straight out of P5, so I have not stripped out all the other morphs. That means it works best if you apply the face first and then a pose and any other expressions. My tester said they applied fine, but please let me know if you encounter any abnormalities. Thank you and enjoy.

chromafolio ( ) posted Sat, 07 August 2004 at 5:58 PM

Got it...love it!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.