Mon, Oct 21, 10:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Moving Injections between Seth-M3--Freak-Dave

BastBlack ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 4:05 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 8:56 AM

I picked up Dodger's Seth at Poser Pros because I want to be able to move morphs between M3, Freak, and David. I was able to convert Seth's RTEs, and have him working in Poser 4 in my Mac. The Injections he comes with (Older, Younger) work perfectly. It's a pretty cool figure, and he has a converted body suit, as well as David clothes. Neat! ...Hey, who needs DazKids3? But now the problem... I'm having trouble moving morphs between M3-Freak-Dave with Seth probably because I'm on a MAC, do my conversions on a Windows machine, and I'm basically clueless about how Injections work. I tried injecting a M3 full body morph, the morph shows up in the parameter dial, however when I set the dial to 1, I get Seth's Younger morph instead! I tried another full body morph, and it did the same! Moving on to David morphs... I was able to decode Dodger's free Dav-to-Seth conversions, and get new Injections in the pose folder thanks to MACConverter, but when I tried to inject the David morphs into Seth nothing happened! No new parameter dial, no morph. Obviously I've done something wrong, but what? I don't really understand how Injections work, if I did, I could troubleshoot this thing myself, but I'm guessing this is where the CHANNELS come into play, right? What is the next step I need to take inorder to have Seth accept M3, Freak, and David morphs? Do I need to take some files into a text editor to work some good ol'Voodoo Morph magic? Thank you for any help you guys can offer. bB

pdxjims ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 8:40 PM

Dodger says: "Find out if he didn't install the update portion. The AMDs come with an update to the AeonM files, BODY.channels and standard.channels. If he did this in a seperate directory and didn't install that portion, it won't work. Also, if he saved out a copy of Seth before it it won't affect the copy he saved out, only the default CR2." So, in other words, check to make sure everything is where it should be, following the paths in the zip file. If you're still having problems, IM me, and we can work on it. Hope this helps. Jim

BastBlack ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2004 at 9:01 PM

Hmmm..... I'd by lying if I said I understood that, :) but I'll do some checking and see if I can find the trouble. Thanks for the help. :D bB

BastBlack ( ) posted Thu, 17 March 2005 at 3:11 PM

UPDATE 3/17/5: I'm now using UMT to transfer morphs. It's easy, and it works. bB

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.