Mon, Sep 9, 6:09 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Dude, where's my cow!! WIP7

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 1:07 AM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 6:48 PM

file_124873.jpg

Thanks to jasonmit I have scaled and repositioned my shrubs to be more shrublike and special thanks to Incarnadine for giving me better lightning.![tongue.gif](http://market.renderosity.com/~carrara/emoticons/tongue.gif)

jasonmit ( ) posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 3:05 AM

Aww, look at the little shrubs! Much better.

Ornlu ( ) posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 3:32 AM

I'd say perhaps darken the whole scene? It looks like a night render, but the lighting looks like day. The lightning would probably give more of a back lighting effect. So I'd start by turning off the sun, and putting two non shadow casting (or maybe shadow casting) blue white lights by the lightning. Then doing a deep purple black light at low intensity for the foreground lighting, and another for the background lighting.

tjohn ( ) posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 10:12 AM

Nice cow patties, look real. I should know, I was raised on a farm. (Not in the barn, though) :^)

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 10:22 AM

Thanks guys! Ornlu, I am trying to simulate a foreground lightning off camera that is illuminating the cows and alien. I will certainly darken it up some for the final render, but right now I need to see what I am doing. On my monitor, I can barely see the shrubs and grass blades.

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 10:59 AM

and when you leave, don't forget to tip your cow..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.