Mon, Oct 21, 10:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Another Postwork Challenge

Jenai21 ( ) posted Fri, 27 August 2004 at 1:52 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 6:51 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: Jenai21's Challenge

file_125179.jpg

Hello All...I'm making another postwork challenge...this is an image I liked I just didn't like my postwork...instead of trashing it I decided to offer it up to everyone...I would love to see what you guys can come up with. When you finish your postwork...post to the gallery and name the image Jenai21's Challenge. Also this is the second time I've done something like this so you can search the gallery for Jenai21's Challenge and see some of the fantastic images from the last one...Thanks in Advance to those who participate...I hope you have fun...Jenn

The texture and body morph is Aimee by JenniSjoberg and the face morph is Bree also by JenniSjoberg and the Background is by me using Antje's Cloud Brushes.
My finished image can be found at the above link.

Message edited on: 08/27/2004 14:02

terryla ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2004 at 4:32 AM

so very kind of you!!! I'll be looking forward to see what others can dream up! Have seen 2 thus far and thought they were Great. Hope you did too! Again, Thank You for Your generosity!!! Terry

calum5 ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 10:50 AM

Thankyou Jen,had fun participating on this:-))bye calum

slinger ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 1:55 PM

Mine's done. Thanks for the fun challenge :)

The liver is evil - It must be punished.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.