Fri, Oct 4, 7:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Possible to get new option for searching galleries?

cliff-dweller ( ) posted Sat, 28 August 2004 at 3:45 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 8:56 PM

I was wondering if an option could be added when doing a search of the galleries so that I could see what images I've left comments on? Occassionally I want to revisit some image that I know I saw but I can't remember who did it or exactly when it was posted.

Right now, you can do a search by author, image name, image credits or notes (or all of the above).

What about adding another option for "comments"??

Wouldn't this be possible??

thanks

jen

Check out my full gallery at Cliff-Dweller Artworks

LillianH ( ) posted Mon, 30 August 2004 at 11:48 AM

I will be happy to pass along the request for evaluation. Thanks for the suggestion, LillianH Renderosity Marketing & Promotions

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

Varian ( ) posted Mon, 30 August 2004 at 2:24 PM

Yep, been hoping for that one for a long while. Same reason...comment on stuff, do other stuff, lost track of what image that was earlier. Or for those times an artist responds to comments, there's currently no way to go back and check if they did. So it'd be helpful to be able to search comments.

cliff-dweller ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2004 at 9:36 AM

Many thanks Lillian!! jen

Check out my full gallery at Cliff-Dweller Artworks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.