Tue, Oct 22, 1:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Can anyone spare a few skin samples for the new Skin Lab?

Laver2k ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2004 at 8:10 AM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 2:29 PM

Skin Lab is a freebie photoshop/psp file that cant be used to blend skin samples together to create new ones. Im in need of a few high-res skin samples so if anyone has any to spare that can be redistributed I would really appreciate if you could post them here or email them to laver300@aol.com . Im mainly looking for female skin samples. The skin can be from anywhere, from anyone and with any lighting. Not looking for particular stuff. I do have a few male skin samples already though. Thanks in advance to anyone who can contribute.

dlk30341 ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2004 at 9:24 AM

I have no skins to offer...but where might I find this filter???? TIA

Laver2k ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2004 at 3:07 PM

Its not a filter, its a file with lots of layers of different skin. You can get the first version from www.lavers-place.com but the new one will be a ton better, if i can get the samples.

MachineClaw ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2004 at 3:18 PM

http://www.3d.sk/ there are a few free samples that you could try, you cannot use the samples for commercial or redistribution but you could check to see if they would work. The site is a subscription based photo ref site, well worth even a 1 month trail. lots of photo references, skin, etc. Probably the most used photo references that Poser skin makers use. you could also google for "human skin" and "skin sample" and get a few images that might be suitable for testing. Again for your own use and not redistuitable.

Laver2k ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2004 at 3:22 PM

Thats no good though lol, they need to be redistributable. I asked for samples a few days ago and lots of people said theyd donate, until it was time to do it lol.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Mon, 30 August 2004 at 1:26 AM

Argh! I know I promised to.. I'll send you a sample as soon as I get home. I'm working on a texture based on photos of myself anyway. I could spare an arm or something LOL

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Laver2k ( ) posted Mon, 30 August 2004 at 2:37 PM

lol thanks, that would be great.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.