Tue, Oct 22, 2:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Skin Lab 2 Released > Create Photoreal skin textures

Laver2k ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2004 at 10:16 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 8:00 AM

Attached Link: http://www.lavers-place.com

Hi, I have made up a new version of skin Lab. This skin samples are now of a much better quality (700 x 700) thanks to donations by williams and ernyoka1. For those who dont know, Skin Lab comes in two versions (.psp and .psd). It conains skin samples on different layers that can be blended together to create new skin textures. The new version contains selections to quickly output layers for a reduced-size version of Daz3Ds M3/V3 templates so beginners can also get some use out of it. You can wait a day or two for it to turn up in the r'osity freestuff section or get it directly from my site. Hope people find this freebie useful ^.^.

GothKurlz ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2004 at 10:32 AM

well excellent! ty so much! i've never used this b4 at all but it sounds like it has a lot of offer! thanks again! ---Essie

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2004 at 11:48 AM

Thank you!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2004 at 11:56 AM

file_126218.jpg

Thanks. Gonna try it immediately :o) There's apparently a small error on your site though... ;o) (see attached pic)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

rowan_crisp ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2004 at 1:00 PM

Wow, what a gift! Thank you so much, Laver. I didn't even know about this before.

Laver2k ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2004 at 3:21 PM

Thanks for pointing that little mistake out ernyoka =). Ill try and fix it. Hope this is useful to people. I just had an idea and went with it lol.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.