Mon, Sep 9, 7:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 12:29 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: The Sound of Music......no, not the movie :)

melanie ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 9:40 AM · edited Sun, 18 August 2024 at 1:03 AM

One thing that is missing here at Renderosity is a section in the Free Stuff for sound effects and music loops. A lot of people who do animations would find a good use for that, as well as those doing screen savers or slide shows using musical backgrounds or needing sound effects to punctuate their projects. Funny this has never been brought up or considered before. Melanie

MaterialForge ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 12:11 PM

Well, y'know, being one who makes that kinda stuff. And why the heck haven't I posted any? Good point, I'll have to start uploading!! :D

melanie ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 2004 at 5:54 PM

If there was enough interest in this, maybe they could add a separate section for music/sound effects in the Free Stuff area. I'm always looking for different loops and samples and things for my Magix Music Maker program and I'm running out of new sounds. There are a few CDs on eBay and other sites, but there's always room for more. :) Melanie

Armorbeast ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 9:13 PM

Lol...I just want to know how to add music to my images...I love the effect as it gives life to the image in a way it sometimes cannot have on its own~but of course,if anyone knows how to do this,lets make it by choice and not force it on anyone;P

If the end goal of learning is genius...why are most geniuses failures at learning?

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 8:45 AM

I visited a 3D site some time ago (I have no idea whose it was or what the URL was) that really intrigued me. The artist had put sound effects to his still images. I don't know how he did it. I clicked on a wonderful picture of a beach with dozens of characters doing various things and it was accompanied by beach sounds, the surf, seagulls, people's distant voices. It really brought the image to life. Melanie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.