Sat, Jul 6, 1:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 06 10:46 am)

Subject: Wanted: Spaceships

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Tue, 21 September 2004 at 4:31 PM

Unfortunatly the demo does not come with instructions thought the beginner tutorial on the CL website is quite informative. I believe LE only comes with the instructions in PDF, standard and Pro have books (and the pdfs).

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

Byrdie ( ) posted Tue, 21 September 2004 at 4:37 PM

Hm, if they'd had a better demo, with instructions, maybe I wouldn't have been so quick to decide "this is a piece of crap I really don't wanna buy." Bet they lose a lot of sales that way.

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Tue, 21 September 2004 at 10:33 PM

The total absence of help file/instruction was an impediment but I managed to get enough from the tutorial and trial and error (mostly error) to convince me to buy it. I'm still having some trial and error, but now i have the books to figure out what i screwed up :)

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.