Wed, Sep 18, 9:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Items not downloading/Need Reset

Towal ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 10:25 PM ยท edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 9:38 AM

Against my better judgement, after 9 months of boycotting the marketplace here I decided to buy several items that I could not purchase elsewhere.

Purchase went through fine, but I can't download any of the items.

All 3 of the downloads stall part way through and just hang. I am using IE 6 with no download accelerators or anything of the like.

They all hang in different places (ie: 99% complete, 22% complete, 49% complete), but they hang at that spot each time I've tried to download and of course now it says I have used all my attempts.

Towal

ClintH ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 10:41 PM

Hi Towal, I reset your downloads. Let me know if you continue to have problems. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Towal ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 10:52 PM

Hi Clint,

Thank you for the reset. The downloads are still not working in either IE or Firefox (thought maybe it was an IE issue so tried that this time as well).

R'osity is moving at something less than a snails pace for me right now even in the forums/gallery so rather than continuing to try and you having to reset the downloads again I will just wait until later on tonight or tomorrow and try again.

I will let you know if I continue to have problems at that time.

Towal

ClintH ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 10:55 PM

Towal, Sounds good. The site is running real fast for me so it may be something along the internet between you and R'Osity. I reset the downloads again. Let me know if it continues to be a problem. Thanks for shopping with us. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Towal ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 5:42 AM

Hi Clint,

I still can't download any of the items and now need yet another reset.

I'm really at a loss as to what the problem could be :(

In desperation just now I even turned off my firewall and virus scanner for an attempt and it actually seemed to hang faster, though I'm sure that was just a coincidence.

I have also emptied my cache, rebooted and recycled my modem.

I don't think it's on my end from a computer standpoint (possibly an internet one), because I bought something from poser pros last night and had no problems downloading that item or a freebie offered by DM Productions.

This is really frustrating as I fought with myself for a week about buying from R'osity again and it was items that I really wanted.

I do appreciate your prompt replies though, thank you :)

Towal

Towal ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 6:13 AM

Hi Clint, I was able to get 2 of the downloads on another computer in my house which has a different IP address than my main computer. I just need a reset on the Cute and Casual now and I can grab it with the other computer and send it to myself on this one. Thanks, Towal

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 7:45 AM

Hi Towal, I've reset your "Cute n' Casual" for the Girl download. Please let me know if you continue to have problems. Thank you for shopping the MarketPlace. Deb

Debbie M.

Towal ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 7:56 AM

Hi Debbie,

I was able to grab that one with the other computer as well so I'm all good now.

Apparently the IP this computer is currently using is having issues with R'osity. The site is still slower than molasses for me here. It's fine on the other computers in the house which are on different IPs.

Thanks to both you and Clint for the prompt responses.

Towal

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 8:21 AM

Wish I could fix that problem for you as well :) You're very welcome! Glad to know that you finally got all your files now. Thanks again for shopping with us! Deb

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.