Sat, Jul 6, 12:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 06 10:46 am)

Subject: Test Render from new D/S build in gallery now.

Byrdie ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 3:09 PM ยท edited Mon, 06 May 2024 at 7:26 AM

Just thought I'd let you folks who were asking about the new Daz Studio build know that I've a test render with full production notes up in the gallery now. http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=765243&Start=1&Sectionid=5&filter_genre_id=0&WhatsNew=Yes Commentary much appreciated. And yes, I'm cross-posting this to the D/S forum too. cheers!

jval ( ) posted Sat, 18 September 2004 at 4:24 PM

I noticed your image accompanying statement "Rendered in Daz/Studio at 800x600 -- the largest available size..."

You can render larger sizes by rendering to either a separate window or a file.

• Jack

Byrdie ( ) posted Sat, 18 September 2004 at 4:44 PM

Thanks, been digging around in it some more since then, also hunted up a few tutorials, so I'll no doubt be revising a lot of my first impressions about D/S. Except how optimistic I am it's gonna be good when they finally release it :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.