Fri, Sep 20, 2:02 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Searching for a PZ3 viewer

Undina ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 3:47 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:45 AM

I wonder if there is an grafik viewer that can manage and shows Poser 5 PZ3 files. Has anyone ever heard about someting like that ? Greetings Undina

msg24_7 ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 3:51 PM

Attached Link: http://www.senosoft.com/softp3do.php

Haven't heard about one that's available... Only one, that's going to be available... ;-) A future release (March 2005) of P3dO-Explorer is supposed to allow previews of pz3 files.

Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

dlk30341 ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 3:55 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez

P3do explorer in the Freestuff section. Works just like Win. Expl...only you can view & move around PZ#'3. It's a great tool!!!!

Undina ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 2004 at 4:15 PM

Thanks to both of you...SMile I work with this program for a while , its really helpfull ,but it doesnt shows PZ3 files. Seams I have to be patient, wait for the next release in 2005 and an save my WIP,s also as png till dat time. G. Undina

EnglishBob ( ) posted Fri, 17 September 2004 at 4:51 AM

I think this will be the 'Pro' version of P3dO that will do this, not the free one. Meantime, I always make a point of saving a small render from every PZ3 I save, with the same root filename, even if it's just a few props or a nekkid Vicki. ;) It's the only way to remember what's in all of them.

yarp ( ) posted Fri, 17 September 2004 at 7:48 AM

Yep, as EnglisgBob points out there was a mistake on the P3dO page. PZ3 viewer only with the P3dO pro, already available but only good for figure and props like PZ3s at the moment. I think - There will be a real PZ3 viewer starting with 1.7.5 pro (november). I say I think because I'm just beginning this release and I already suffered a lot with Poser scaling and translation. Once P3dO pro will have enough other paying - and selling -features the PZ3 viewer will be free. Yarp

Yarp - author of P3DO Organizer for Poser

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.