Wed, Sep 18, 1:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Long Fingernails?

Lakeesha ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2004 at 5:15 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 5:37 AM

Hiho, I wonder how I could do the longer fingernails in Poser 4. Is it a morph? I'm bored of the default length and saw longer nails at pics in the gallery. How is it possible? Thanks for help :) Lakeesha

FlyByNight ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2004 at 5:26 PM

Which character? V3 has a Nails Long morph. For some models like V2 select the body and scroll through the parameter dials for the Nails or Nails Long dial. You can then adjust the length. With other models selecting each finger tip then going to the parameter dials will allow you to make them longer.

FlyByNight

Lakeesha ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2004 at 5:29 PM

Oh sorry. I ment V3. Is it a seperate morph or is it part of the V3 installation?

pigfish9 ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2004 at 5:39 PM

For V3, Nail Length (may be long nails) is a separate list when you have "Body" selected. It may show up in the pb___ dials under the hands or fingers but you want to use the "all ten at once" dial under body.

Lakeesha ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2004 at 6:03 PM

@pigfish: either I am stupid or I am blind. I see Strech arms, legs and neck, then taper, scale and rotate if I select Figure 1-> Body. There is nothing with nails or hands, also not under body parts.

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2004 at 6:30 PM

Long fingernails are part of the injection morph package. You have to inject the morphs to get them.

Lakeesha ( ) posted Sun, 26 September 2004 at 6:32 PM

ah, thanks, that's what I wanted to know :)

rowan_crisp ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2004 at 1:42 PM

They're in the "Full Body" morph folder, so's you know. ;)

Lakeesha ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2004 at 1:43 PM

Thanx to all. I've found it happy smile

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.