Tue, Oct 22, 12:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:57 pm)

Subject: Please Give me your views, and ways to improove. (this one)

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2000 at 5:46 AM ยท edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 10:41 AM

file_137857.tif

Ok well, this is an image im working on for my Wrestling E-Federation. The texture is one downloaded from the Props Guild but with modifications, so credit to him for the great texture. Im trying to get more realisitc Images, i have edited the Eyebrows, and added the beard. Plus any one have a sample Transmap they could send me, please do, as im still not sure on the Transmap idea. But please give me ways to improove and criticism. This has not been edited after rendering.

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2000 at 5:49 AM

file_137859.tif

Try this pic.

Maz ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2000 at 5:36 PM

Irises are too large, shoulders look a bit impossible and upper edge of beard looks too sharp. Mean lookin' fella too!

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2000 at 5:42 PM

Like i said, its not been edited. Its just been rendered, so i could look at it. Just wanted some views. Thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.