Thu, Sep 26, 11:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Really, really need some suits...

FizzBangBoom ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2004 at 8:03 PM · edited Thu, 26 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

As some of you might know, I'm taking my screen play and taking it online as a graphic novel. Working with some great people and character development (the image/figure/model) is coming along var-ahy nicely! 8)~ Here's what's up... I have a character, 'Bull', that's a bit of a rather large, muscular type... think Ving Rhames or that big man from Amragedon and The Green Mile. Yeah... BIG boy. Not like The Freak (close but not THAT huge!). He's a high styling kind of guy. I need some suits for him. Nice suits... Hickey Freeman, Valentino and that sort. Suit jacket, trousers with the ankle cuff, suspenders (buttons of course ;) !), dress shoes, dress/button down shirts, the whole 9 yards! ...uhm... no kilt tho please. His kness are a bit on the boney side. Then again... speaking of a kilt, there is another character, Titan... think of a cranky Scot crammed into a dwarf... :) I can supply images of these and other 'costumes' that I'd really like if you're willing. Allen

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2004 at 8:15 PM

You might take a look at sixus1's Behemoth figure. Or, again, take a closer look at the freak, who can take allof M3's morphs and attain a look almost identical to Ving Rhames. While I don't know about the behemoth, DAZ has a "roaring 20's" outfit for M3 & Freak that's very easily textured and works well. M2 has ISO's Suit (free) as well. As for the Kilt, hunt down pdxjims and/or odeathoflife. Bothof them have worked to some extent on one.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

FizzBangBoom ( ) posted Thu, 30 September 2004 at 9:00 PM

Hmmm... I have a feeling that the roaring 20's might be what I'm looking for, I'll have to go give a look see. Thanks! Hmmm... might have to write in that kilt just to use it! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.