Wed, Sep 18, 3:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Gallery images ?

Colette1 ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 12:45 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

I am experiencing technical difficulties. I CAN"T see any images in any of the galleries. Just the boxes with the little X's in them. I CAN see all of the images loaded in the challenge, thumbs and pics. I CAN see the images in the free stuff, and I CAN see images posted in the forums. So is there something going on or is my pc weirding out again?

Jaymonjay ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 12:57 AM

Try clearing your Temp Internet Files and/or cookies. In IE, click Tools->Internet Options->Delete Files / Delete Cookies This happened to me before. Something to do with a bug in IE. (what else is new?) Hope this helps.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 12:58 AM

Yup. Also, check your date/clock, make sure they aren't way off. AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Colette1 ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 1:22 AM

I already did this and everything else I can think of. I guess my pc is weirding out again. It did this once before and I was trying to find the thread to see if there was something in there I may have done, recorded and forgot. Thanks though.:/

Mahray ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 1:41 AM

Firewall/internet filtering problem? I couldn't display the banners for a while because of my firewall.

Come visit us at RenderGods.

Ignore the shooty dog thing.

pogmahone ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 2:16 AM

There are banners? :^| lol

Colette1 ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 10:30 AM

Yep, it is just my pc ghost playing tricks on me again...LOL I gave up last night and turned off my pc and went to bed. I woke up this morning and the images were back and my clock was an hour behind(exactly) I went in to fix the time and noticed the calandar was set to October 31st!! Now how did that happen? Oh well, ever since I have owned a pc it seems I have a ghost that just plays games once in awhile. As a matter of fact I have problems with anything from watches, which I can't wear do to them not keeping time right, to TV's and radios that don't get good reception if I am anywhere near the anntena(sp). So maybe it is me...LOL

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.