Sat, Sep 21, 6:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: How to improve poser rendered eyes?

Demoshane ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 6:34 AM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 7:23 AM

When I render image, I usually notice that eyes are quite grey like having somekind of extra grey layer on them. How to prevent this from happening or is there any good postwork technique to fix this?

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 6:39 AM

The eyes might have lenses on them, and if they do, the transparency isn`t set properly on them. Try looking through the materials for lenses and if there are any, set the transparency max to 100%.

KarenJ ( ) posted Fri, 01 October 2004 at 8:50 AM

The material is called "cornea" if it's one of the mil figures.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

svdl ( ) posted Sat, 02 October 2004 at 6:58 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=1944963

richardson has some very useful tips in this thread.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.