Mon, Sep 9, 5:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: High Heels for Zygotes Victoria

Chris ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2000 at 11:30 AM · edited Mon, 26 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

Attached Link: 3D Grafx Online

file_138107.jpg

Heya all, here is a preview of my High Heels model for Zygotes "Victoria". There is some work left but I think I can release it next week (for free!). Maybe I'll post it for Posette too but that will take some time. I'll inform you when you can d/l it. Hope you like it Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

guslaw ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2000 at 1:10 PM

This is one of the best high heels womans shoes I've seen, Can't wait and thanx in advance for sharing with us

Helen ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2000 at 3:16 PM

They are amazing... short little ole me would need a ladder to get into those... I am impressed... says one who can barely model - as in create - a sphere... I could hug you.. Thank You so much....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

Jim Burton ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2000 at 3:31 PM

Look real good... But can Vickie get her (rather large) feet in 'em?

Chris ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2000 at 3:39 PM

Thanks for your comments. Yes, Vicky and maybe Posette will have their feets in them :-) Thats the work I have to do here now - binging that Heels into Poser. As I said, I think I have it done next week. I'll try to make some textures for it too. Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

JeffH ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2000 at 4:56 PM

Wow, very stylish Chris. Good work. -Jeff

Mehndi ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2000 at 7:14 PM

I am just too impressed for words. Excellent model, and I cannot wait to add them to Vicki's far too sparse shoe wardrobe. She too thanks you and her toesies cannot wait :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.