Mon, Sep 9, 7:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: New Poser Group

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 7:42 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 6:54 AM

Attached Link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PoserCC/

Hi All

I've started a yahoo group for poser content creators. It's a place where people can get together and share ideas and skills to come up with some great content.

It's early days yet of course :) But I have posted a few few poser related files (props and tutorials) and set up a pole or two. As well as some wishlist databases. I hope people will use these to post ideas for content that they would like to see available.

Anyway I hope you will join up and join in the experience.

Take care

John...

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

gillbrooks ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 7:59 AM

Just signed up :)

Gill

ockham ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 9:05 AM

Good idea. You might want to make a backup in some other realm like MSN Communities. I have the feeling that Yahoo is getting ready to ashcan the Groups. There hasn't been any announcement, but Yahoo is making it increasingly hard to get into the Groups, with all sorts of mysterious error messages.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

gillbrooks ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 9:20 AM

I'm a member of several yahell groups and haven't had any problems. I just signed up for this without any hassle too

Gill

ockham ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 9:23 AM

Hmm. Maybe Yahoo is just trying to kick me out!

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 9:38 AM

I have heard :) and it might be the reason, that Internet Explorers new security features occasionally get in the way of Yahoo groups. I reset my security setting back to default and it let me in. John.

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

turtlejim ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 9:54 AM

I use Firefox with no problems.

tdalka ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 11:13 AM

Do you have to be a content creator? or just someone who wants to learn?

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 12:16 PM

They should have an option to not show your email address.

SteveJax ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 1:30 PM

That option can currently only be set by the group moderators and it's all or nothing. IE: Everyone's Email shows or nobody's Email shows and if they turn off the email showing option it disables the Polling software. Another reason why I closed my Lost In 3D Group there!

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 1:40 PM

I just unsubscribed from this one.

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 8:18 PM

Just signed up ... and I haven't had any problems with getting in to ANY of my yahoo groups.

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.