Wed, Sep 18, 8:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Another one for John Malis!

SeanMartin ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 9:54 AM ยท edited Sun, 21 July 2024 at 7:54 AM

file_133065.jpg

John's old Cloud Strife character, originally for the P4 guy, reworked for Ichiro. No postwork on the character itself.

And looking at it, I think I made the sword too small. :)

Anyway, most of the original character was prop based, so the transfer was fairly simple and required only a bit of rescaling and tweaking. There are a few seam breaks in the hands, and one day I'll go back and fix them, but I thought you guys might like seeing another demo of getting stuff from one character to another without screaming and yelling at the magnets. :)

(edited for typos)

Message edited on: 10/08/2004 09:55

Message edited on: 10/08/2004 09:55

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

nomuse ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 1:59 PM

Cool. Although when I think about it, I really don't want to see a Koshini Tifa Lockheart. :}

Jon ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 4:04 PM

!! I love what you're doing to this little guy! You're really giving Ichiro a lot of character each time, hope you continue with these!

queri ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 5:35 PM

Sean, the inspiration is getting to me-- how about a step by step demo for those of us who a need a bit more hand holding. I mean, I can put a loincloth, thong, arm bands, hat, even not-too-outre boots on anybody, but chest parts, shoulders, and buttocks fit start me tearing my hair out. My chief concern is V3 to Anna Aeon or SP3 and Michael to David-- hate Michael except for the rare Lobo morph that makes him a bit less brown shirt. And I get tied in knots around the bulgy parts, you know? And since Loincloths are no problemo, I don't mean Those bulges. The person who makes this truly moron-proof [glad to beta as moron] will coin money. And since I'm certain anything that converted would use uvs or rte proof of previous ownership, everybody would win. I just bought a package for V3 and SP3 at Daz that I'd passed on for months because that Aeon guy converted them for Anna. By the way, what hair you using for your cutie? Emily

queri ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 5:37 PM

I forgot to add-- that a demo with Ichiro would work for me even though my major concerns are different and besides they would help with Brom and Puppet as well. Emily

Dash ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 9:12 PM

This is great, nice to see cloud with a beard lol any links where I can find these props? Tifa would be great to see as well :)

SeanMartin ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 11:34 PM

Sean, the inspiration is getting to me-- how about a step by step demo for those of us who a need a bit more hand holding I'll get one written up later in the year and post it at the Poser 4 forum in Poser Pros. >> By the way, what hair you using for your cutie? This one came with the model. It's a great little prop and very close to the original Cloud Strife figure in FF VII.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

nomuse ( ) posted Sat, 09 October 2004 at 1:01 AM

Yah. The Tifa is a cutie too. Amazing that she's done with Posette.

jade_nyc ( ) posted Sat, 09 October 2004 at 12:25 PM

I have found Sean's Ichiro series to be so inspiring I actually broke down and bought the little guy a couple of weeks ago! Keep 'em coming Sean!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.