Wed, Sep 18, 8:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: The Evil Alien Princess Pinup Challenge!

SeanMartin ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 11:31 PM ยท edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 4:45 PM

So here's your assignment: Go to Planit3d.com, and look in the Contests/Challenges Board, where you'll find details of the October Evil Alien Princess Pinup Challenge... Your assignment, should you decide to accept it, is to create an EAPP. Use any mesh you like, from Steph 3 to the old Zygote Grey Alien (Wilbur, I think it was called), and create the most evil alien princess pin-up imaginable. A couple of rules: It's gotta be more than just taking Vicky and putting an alien texture on her. This one's gotta be truly, truly evil. A real, honest-to-god bad girl... but with great legs (whether that means 2 or more is up to you). Postwork this thing into a frenzy if you want, add as many evil alien props as you want -- but remember, it's gotta be suitable pin up material at the end of the day. Usual rules apply: artistic nudity is all right. Imaginative nudity is optional. Three entries per person. Deadline: Halloween midnight P3D time. The gallery for this will be set up asap, so hold the actual entries until that's squared away. At this point, no prizes, but incomprehensibly huge bragging rights of having created the evilest, most alien, most royal, hottest pinup image in all of Poserdom. A gallery for submissions has been set up, separate from the main P3D gallery. As is the P3D custom, no comments are allowed on images till after the challenge's conclusion. Judging panel to be announced soon. Remember: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil........ but with class. :)

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

sixus1 ( ) posted Fri, 08 October 2004 at 11:51 PM

That is a great idea for a contest. :) --Rebekah--

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 09 October 2004 at 8:54 AM

wow! I wish I had thought of that one. Carolly Evil OverMistress of the UnderDark

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 09 October 2004 at 11:43 AM

you didn't say how many legs..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Byrdie ( ) posted Sat, 09 October 2004 at 11:48 AM

Sounds good, where do we post our entries?

SeanMartin ( ) posted Sat, 09 October 2004 at 12:43 PM

Attached Link: http://www.planit3d.com

Go to www.planit3d.com. From there, you'll find the directories for the galleries.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Byrdie ( ) posted Sat, 09 October 2004 at 1:26 PM

Thanks!

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Sat, 09 October 2004 at 1:46 PM

Ring-Ring Ring-Ring Click. "You have reached Ry'leh 6-5000. Princess Cthulhu is currently sleeping, and is unable to come to the telephone. Please leave your message at the bloodcurdling scream. Thank-you." I'm not sure this competition is such a good idea...

fitzy ( ) posted Thu, 30 December 2004 at 7:45 PM

Attached Link: http://www.planit3d.com

Thanks to everyone who took part in this challenge. P3D's Christmas competition is still running to the 9th January so if you fancy winning a copy of Shade, Poser5, Bryce or Daz3D vouchers get your entries in soon. The best of luck to all entries

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.