Wed, Sep 18, 6:58 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: WTF!?

Jaymonjay ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2004 at 9:44 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 7:45 PM

Hot20! Me? How? Err..... OMG! Thank you!

erosiaart ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2004 at 9:56 AM

You deserve this..so accept the laurels graciously. :-)

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2004 at 11:00 AM

#12, not bad. ;o) Glad to see so many people liked it enough to press the lil vote button. I happen to agree with them....lol. AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

MoonGoat ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2004 at 12:07 PM

Yeah party your butt off, it might not be around much longer. I'll go take a look at it.

sackrat ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2004 at 12:26 PM

Congrats. I was in there for about 8 hours yesterday with my image "Chance Encounter",.....started at #18, the next time I checked it was #20, then it was gone. But still it was nice. Enjoy.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

RodsArt ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2004 at 1:33 PM

Well deserved. Congrats!!

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

dougocd ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2004 at 2:01 PM

I voted for it yesterday, a fine image!

BecSchm ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2004 at 3:41 PM

I just looked, and its at 9 right now. Way to go!

TobinLam ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2004 at 3:54 PM

I never really thought about being in the Hot 20 'til the other day when I got my first vote. Is there any kind of notification, do you figure it out when viewing jumps really high, or do you go to the Hot 20 to check?

Quest ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2004 at 5:57 PM

Nice job Jaymonjay! TobinLam, no, there's no notification. You just have to be quick to spot it or you'll never know if you where ever in it. Depending on the image, sometimes you could be there for days and sometimes just minutes. I've had a little of both on several occasions.

Ardiva ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2004 at 7:20 PM

Jay..you certainly deserve it! smile

TheBryster ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2004 at 8:36 PM
Forum Moderator

Yup! many congrats!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Jaymonjay ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2004 at 11:51 PM

Again, thanks so much to all who voted for it. Its my first work to hit the list, and even though, yeah, I know in the grand scheme of things the Hot 20 means, well, not much, it was still nice to wake up to. :)

danamo ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2004 at 11:55 PM

Congrats!
I know how you feel Jay. I recently had a pic in there for the first time(as far as I know)and it is a nice feeling.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.