Mon, Sep 9, 5:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Ok, now that's cool...

ynsaen ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2004 at 5:58 AM ยท edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 6:54 AM

I'm sorry, I just gotta say that I caught the flash banner for a product up top a short bit ago. It was cool -- a sort of mini movie instead of the usual icky stuff. well, I had to click. That's one -- when I have to click on an ad, it's a good one, lol. But the store I went to had this figure, this zombie. OMG -- now THAT is a seriously cool figure. wow. I know it's sort breakin the rules, but ya'll gotta see this figure, cause it's just really cool, lol. No, I didn't buy it (yet), and no, I'm not affiliated with it or worked on it. I just saw it and had to say how cool it really is, lol.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Staby ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2004 at 6:16 AM

If there is a insect like alien figure in that store then you are talking about the same zombie figure I put in my wishlist too. The only reason I hadn't made the purchase is that the hands look too low res compared to the rest of the body... BTW is it against the rules if we don't name the merchant and don't provide a direct link?

BCEmcke ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2004 at 8:14 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=31757

If you are talking about "the undead: Ultimate Zombie" by winnston1984 this is a fun custom zombie. The hands are a little low res and with some luck and winnston's okay I'll maybe make another texture for him. But it's fun to see that little zombie posing on your monitor. The price is well pricey but I don't regret buying him. Winnston1984 did not bribe me in anyway. As a matter of fact I payed for the model and would do it again. Thanks man for this fresh character.

BCEmcke ( ) posted Tue, 12 October 2004 at 8:16 AM

Btw if you have questions send him a pm. That's what I did.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.