Wed, Sep 25, 3:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 2:58 pm)

Subject: Anyone gotten Atina for V3 freebie?

Svigor ( ) posted Mon, 18 October 2004 at 2:17 PM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 2:40 AM

I got a corrupt download. Does anyone have any links to pics? I just DLed her out of curiousity because the pic in Free Stuff is so non-representative.

KarenJ ( ) posted Mon, 18 October 2004 at 2:42 PM

Hi svigor, please try downloading again as I got a good download which unpacked just fine with WinRAR.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Svigor ( ) posted Mon, 18 October 2004 at 2:59 PM

Okay thanks Karen.

Svigor ( ) posted Mon, 18 October 2004 at 3:04 PM

Whoops, actually I didn't get a corrupt DL. It's sitting on my desktop. I recently switched to Firefox 1.0 from Mozilla 1.6, partly because of a FF extension called Flashgot that allowed me to use Getright to catch Rosity downloads (Getright has resuming, something I think should be standard in Windoze but I digress). In this case Flashgot didn't work, it DLed a php page to my DL folder, so I switched to normal FF DL method. I'd forgotton that FF is defaulted to DL to my desktop. Why I'm explaining all this I have no idea :D.

KarenJ ( ) posted Mon, 18 October 2004 at 4:10 PM

I have no idea either, but I'm glad you got it okay ;-)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.