Mon, Oct 21, 5:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 4:13 pm)

Subject: Must be too easy, 'cause I can't figure it out!

BillyGoat ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2000 at 2:38 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 6:54 PM

I have 2 characters ready to go - when I load them into the document window I can't seem to scale them the same, and cannot 'get them' to pose together in combined pose presets. I select 1 of them, the other disappears, using the posing or main camera. I select the correct figure & body but no luck. I read a tip that said it's in the hips, but I can't figure out how. Does anyone have the patience to explain this or point me towards the answer? You've all answered so many questions for me through other peoples please for help. Thank you, you are all incredible! BillyGoat

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2000 at 2:45 PM

Yes, if the pose set contains hip translations it will move the figure out of frame. Once you apply the pose back the camera out so you can find the figure. Select it a and turn off Inverse Kinmatics, then select the hip and "zero" it's XYZ parameter dials. The figure should then move to the center of the scene. Save this Pose back to the library when you have it the way you want it. -JH.

BillyGoat ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2000 at 2:53 PM

JanP ( ) posted Sun, 03 December 2000 at 8:35 AM

Also make sure you use the main camera view when resaving your poses. Using any other camera can give awful results such as charcters posing upside down JanP

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.