Fri, Sep 20, 11:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Pre-Season Modeling =] [Snowpeoples]

jarhead999 ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 8:03 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 3:23 AM

file_135800.jpg

Howdy, Here's what I've been working on most of the day... I know, I know... it's REALLY early, but ah well =]. Please let me know what you think. What needs to be improved, added, good as is? I plan to add a child snowperson soon too. Thanks

wotdoin ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 8:12 PM

I think they look great... and don't feel bad about it being early, I saw a Christmas commercial on TV two days ago! My how time flies.

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 8:32 PM

They do look good the way they are, and its only ten weeks to christmas.

BecSchm ( ) posted Fri, 22 October 2004 at 10:51 PM

They need some stick arms. :)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2004 at 3:45 AM

lOL....I saw a small movie clip with a snowman in it, and this one looks just like it, these are great....you did a great job. Sharen

ford3auss ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2004 at 6:10 AM

These are so cool...Very welldone...

ockham ( ) posted Sat, 23 October 2004 at 11:37 AM

Just right. Arms wouldn't look right on these; would break up the sense of huddled cosyness.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.