Sun, Oct 6, 9:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Contest Page Structure Idea

doneydonydone ( ) posted Wed, 27 October 2004 at 8:50 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Howdy to all in the community I Love this community! It has given me so MUCH!! I am becoming more involved with the contests and the voting issues for the Top20 - whoa dont go there! in a recent chat with Rich2 (one of the group moderators) i made the query of asking about a set of counters being put on the contest page My idea is to show the days remaining for the contest in a counter next to the individual title. I realise that this would involve restructuring the page and would obviously not demand this improvement within the next month or so but wouldnt it make the contests more easily availble to eneter and to vote if it had a big red counter displaying 2 days until closing 4 days until voting - or something of that sort! Hopefully the groups thoughts and ideas... will follow this space lee (Ddd)

LillianH ( ) posted Fri, 29 October 2004 at 11:19 AM

Hi doneydonydone, Thank you for the contest suggestion and idea. I think that would be cool. That may be something that can be added in the future. In the mean time, we can make use of the description section that appears on the Front Page to list the entry due dates so they are easy for everyone to see. Thanks, LillianH Renderosity Marketing & Promotions

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.