Mon, Sep 9, 5:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 12:29 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: I'm not dead... :)

Jenai21 ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 3:44 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Hello All...I got a bunch of emails and IM's and so I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm not dead and apologize for not getting back to ya'll sooner...this is the first opportunity I had to use someone elses computer...my computer quite literally blew up. The power supply just burnt out...supposedly my hard drive is still intact and even if there is some damage the files can for the most part be retrieved...so everything is not lost...at least I hope so...anywho instead of paying to get this fixed I decided I would be better off just getting a new computer and just transfering over whatever could be saved from the one that blew up...unfortunately this is going to take 2-4 weeks...a week has already gone so with extremely good luck my new computer should come and I will be back online in a week or so...I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm not intentionally ignoring anyone...and since I'm online for the day I'm going to go through all the email and comment on images I've been missing...thanks for those who expressed concern...I should be back again in no time...now I must get back to the 2253 messages that have piled up in my email since I've been offline...Jenn

Bez ( ) posted Sun, 31 October 2004 at 4:02 PM

Good luck with the computer Jenn, can't wait to see you back and posting again, take care... :o)

SeanE ( ) posted Mon, 01 November 2004 at 1:10 AM

heheheh.... you asked for that

jadedjane ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 10:40 PM

hugs Jenai... the undead :O) Missed you around sweety

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.