Mon, Oct 21, 9:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Attention all lazy clothing creators ;o) New QuickSuit for David

thip ( ) posted Mon, 01 November 2004 at 2:22 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 7:55 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renapd.com

file_138385.jpg

Hi, all, Any clothing creator who's as lazy as I am might want to check out the new David QuickSuit that RenaPD has kindly volunteered to host in the freestuff section on www.renapd.com (and while you're there, check out all the OTHER gorgeous freestuff she has on display!!!). Quoting from the QS ReadMe : "QS's are freeware mesh bases for new clothing development. DAZ has kindly OK'ed the distribution of the QS's, so whenever this suit is used for the creation of clothing or other add-ons for the corresponding DAZ figure, there is no need to receive written permission or pay royalties" Have fun, and here's to lotsa new clothing.

pdxjims ( ) posted Mon, 01 November 2004 at 5:52 PM

Mwhahahahahaha!!!! I got a LOT of learning done on your QS for Mike (as well as a number of Stud Mike Freebies). Thanks Thip! You Rock!

pdxjims ( ) posted Mon, 01 November 2004 at 7:36 PM

file_138387.jpg

I make the Mike 2 imagination gown over 2 weeks using Thip's quicksuit for M2. I made this in 5 minutes for David, and used the P5 Cloth room for draping and posing. He also has Muscular set to 1. I may make this a conforming item and make it available, since Thip did all the hard work. Thanks again!

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 01 November 2004 at 8:39 PM

Looks good. I just got P5 and was trying to figure out the clothing room but it looses me quickly. Hopefully I will find a nice tutorial so I can get some dang wrinkles in clothing LOL

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 3:26 AM

THIP! Let me hug you and kiss you and have your babies. OK perhaps not the last one but... Jubii.. hvor har jeg ventet lge pden! TAK TAK TAK!!

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Latexluv ( ) posted Tue, 02 November 2004 at 11:21 PM

Cool, cool, cool!!!!!!!!!! Please people, more clothes for David! I am right ready to toss M2 and M3 from my Poser program in favor for David if he only had more cool clothing!!!!!!! Latexluv

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

-renapd- ( ) posted Wed, 03 November 2004 at 2:42 AM
Site Admin

Good news for all I guess! The site has been updated with one more QuickSuit for you to use..the LaRoo one! :) Just scroll down the index page guys..to find the fast link! Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.