Sat, Sep 21, 12:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:04 pm)

Subject: totally confused

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 11:09 PM ยท edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 6:08 AM

Okay here is what im trying to do. I'm tired of the perfect v3 figure and want to make a heavy/ pear shaped female that is more in keeping with real women. My problem is that none of the clothing I have will fit nor can I get them to fit. So what can I do? I was told to use morphs or magnets but not quite sure how to go about that. It sure would be nice if those that make the clothing would include the same deformers that v3 has so that there really could be a wide variety of figures to do. Any help will need to be in the form that a 3 year old can understand as I'm about two hairs from losing it when it comes to computers and this P5 program.

ynsaen ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 11:13 PM

Save the two hairs and buy The Tailor from DAZ. Read/watch the tutorials it comes with and then go for it. A great chunk of the reason a lot of creators don't include morphs in the clothing is that it increases the time needed to make the clothing and the costs associated with doing so -- which means that they'd charge us more (30 to 50 instead of 10 to 30).

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

adrox ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 12:18 AM

The Tailor works good. You can try the demo in the freebie area.

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 12:49 AM

thanks for the heads up im off to find the taylor

eirian ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 12:40 PM

If you're using Poser5 you could try dynamic clothing as well. It takes some practice to get it right, but dynamic clothing with collision detection will adapt to any body shape.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.