Thu, Sep 19, 11:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Alyssa

ilr ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2000 at 12:30 AM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Hi, I've purchased today this item from the online store, but was unable to download it, When I click on "downloan your purchase" on next page I see the beautiful picture of Alyssa and that's all. Interesting, because At the same time I bought Saluda and everything worked fine. ilr

rcook ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2000 at 7:45 AM

There is currently a problem with that item. It will be corrected this morning. Sorry for the inconvenience. You will be able to download it by going back to the store, to the item. You have 30 days to download your purchases.

divapsp ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2000 at 7:46 AM

i am having the same problem and it hasnt been fixed. i have emailed various people and the only response i have gotten is from Tammy the creator and she is quite upset about renderosity's booboo. Laura

rcook ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2000 at 7:49 AM

It will be fixed in the next hour or two. Try again then.

divapsp ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2000 at 7:51 AM

wont be home =) but will try later. thanks Merry Christmas

ilr ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2000 at 8:07 AM

thank you kindly, I will then, I'll let you know. ilr

rcook ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2000 at 8:41 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=Tammy

It should now be fixed. Go to Tammy's store (via the attached link) and click on Alyssa. You should get the proper download now.

ilr ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2000 at 2:52 AM

Downloaded, thnks a lot

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.