Mon, Oct 21, 11:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Inquiry about PoserMail......

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2000 at 2:32 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 11:32 AM

does anyone know what's up with Posermail???? i haven't been able to get into the main site or to my own for the last two days, and it's kinda pissing me off........i have several new props to post here, but that's not gonna happen til i can get into my site and post it there.......any and all help will be appreciated.......

cal ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2000 at 3:16 PM

Same here, updated my site and can't get there to see what it looks like. Installed a new counter to see if anyone can get there. It appears that less then half are getting through. Was told that the server was hacked and they are working on restoring the glich! cal

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Thu, 07 December 2000 at 5:28 PM

much appreciated...........hope they clear up this little security flaw......i'd hate for people to download my files and end up with a virus or worse............

Boni ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2000 at 1:47 PM

You might want to go to the PFO and ask there. the Webmaster for Posermail is a moderator there, Monkeyboy. I've asked him about some glitches there myself. Good luck, I think he has his hands full. :) Boni

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.