Mon, Sep 9, 5:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: for bnetta -- haven't forgotten...

ynsaen ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 7:45 PM · edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 7:25 PM

file_140285.jpg

I'm pretty sure it was you, hon, so I hope I'm right, lol. Haven't fogotten, and am still working on it for you. SHouldn't be too long as the models are almost finished.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

darken666 ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 8:20 PM

ooh, I like.

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 10:28 PM

I thought someone would have said "This rocks" by now.

ynsaen ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 11:08 PM

lol -- Well, it does, um, rock, doesn't it? lol!! It's still a work in progress, but I'd promised netta a while back it was coming and it is, just taking longer than we thought.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 4:45 AM

What version of poser are you using?

AmbientShade ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 10:53 AM

looks like the land of Malas in UO. 8-) nice. E.D.

bnetta ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 12:30 PM

oooooooooooooooo yes!! i too hadn't forgotten either i keep going to your site but, can't get past the front island still working on that too huh?lol hope you get this and all your projects done soon.. so far that looks fantastic!! will the one in the middle have a mountain? would be nice so we have a higher elevation to place the castle on... or maybe do it as an addon prop for it. will be looking forward to this netta

www.oodlesdoodles.com

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 10 November 2004 at 12:33 PM

I've got one large terrain hill for it already, hon, and will make one just for your castle :) The island is int he store right now though. I'm very glad ya like it :)

bnetta ( ) posted Thu, 11 November 2004 at 12:37 PM

could you post the link to this?? i search the foundry but didn't find it.. thanks netta now we just need some realistic cloud props for poser..lol hint, hint

www.oodlesdoodles.com

ynsaen ( ) posted Thu, 11 November 2004 at 10:06 PM

Attached Link: http://www.oddditty.biz/shoppe/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=52

This will take you to the store page for the island directly, hon. Clouds, eh? lol Ok. I'll give it a shot, lol.

bnetta ( ) posted Fri, 12 November 2004 at 1:37 PM

question the island at the store is the one pictured in the middle of the top pic?? with the x and the lake? netta

www.oodlesdoodles.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.