Tue, Oct 22, 12:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:57 pm)

Subject: UV Mapper Help.

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2000 at 6:58 AM ยท edited Sun, 20 October 2024 at 8:07 AM

Right im trying to create my own textures and trans maps for hair, by exporting them as objs, then loading them in UV MApper. However half the time i cant figure out what part of the map is for what part of the hair. Any ideas, am i doing it right. Cheers.

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 08 December 2000 at 12:56 PM

heyas; yes, you are doing it right. there's two routes you can go from here... one, colour your uvmap template with colour coded blocks and see where they end up when you put them on the hair. or, you could give the hair a new map while you're there in uvmapper, so you can see what's going on, and then use the new obj as your hair from now on. (you can just import the obj and save it to the hair library, i believe.)

doozy ( ) posted Sat, 09 December 2000 at 10:00 AM

try this texture, to get an idea what is where...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.