Mon, Oct 21, 5:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 4:13 pm)

Subject: Speaking of ThighBoots...

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sat, 09 December 2000 at 12:30 PM ยท edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

My Poser 4.03 shows blue-ish thigh boots for Victoria in the library. Nowhere in the entire program is there one reference to them. Any one know why? BillyGoat

JeffH ( ) posted Sat, 09 December 2000 at 5:06 PM

Aren't thigh boots part of the Victoria clothing pack?

Vethril ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2000 at 12:40 AM

Attached Link: http://members.nbci.com/Vethril/movie.htm

file_139103.gif

To use Victoria Thigh boots, you need the clothing pack from Zygote. The object for the boots is in that. Without that, they are useless. I think the cr2 comes with Vickie when you buy her, but the object is needed to load them. Hope that helps. =)

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2000 at 1:40 PM

Thanks to both of you - I grabbed those boots quick! Maybe I need to reinstall the clothing pack and the update. I'd been searching the cd for 'em. Vethril - your work is awesome Thanks again

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.