Sun, Sep 22, 1:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Parameter dials not working

bobhobz ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 2004 at 1:47 PM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 6:05 AM

I recently purchased the high res Victoria !V3 extreme closeup version. The figure can be bent and moved but the parameter dials will not work. I can't manipulate anything on the head element or the body. The dials turn, but there's no effect. Did I miss something when loading the software? MoorDragon

DominiqueB ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 2004 at 2:24 PM

Did you purchase the Head and body morphs packs also? If you did you need to go in the Poser interface on the right hand side Pose>!V3 All Morphs INJ in this folder you will find icons to load the morphs, once loaded the parameter dials will have meaningful names and will have an effect on Victoria. The Parameter dials you are presently turning to no effect are basically placeholders for these morphs to be injected. Without the Head or Body morph packs these dials have no effect.

Dominique Digital Cats Media

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.