Thu, Sep 19, 3:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: HELP PLEASE

tlaloc321 ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 2004 at 6:11 PM ยท edited Fri, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I am on the edge of buying Vue 5 but saw the offer for vue d'esprit 4 as a download for 70 some dollars. I am mostly interested in rendering scenes with poser models. What should I do. I have been playing with the Vue 5 demo and getting acceptable results and feel it is only a matter of time and experience to make them much better. Any thoughts or suggestions about getting Vue 5 or Vue 4 d'esprit? Poser figures seem to be a bit tricky in terms of textures when rendered in vue. Any suggersions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

agiel ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 2004 at 6:33 PM

If you don't already have Vue 4, I would recommend getting Vue 4 download edition while it is at that price and give it a try. If you like it and want to get the new features, you can always upgrade later to Vue 5. Vue 4 download at $70 + Upgrade to Vue 5 at $149 ends up being less than getting Vue 5 upfront at $249. I didn't see any difference between versions as far as Poser is concerned. As long as you are not using Poser 5 procedural materials, I haven't had any problem with poser materials so far.

agiel ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 2004 at 6:36 PM

Attached Link: http://www.e-onsoftware.com/Products/vueproductline/index.php

You can also check out this page at e-on's website if you want to compare versions.

war2 ( ) posted Sat, 20 November 2004 at 6:12 AM

yeah i do recomend vue5 esprit over vue4 esprit anyday, the new light options and mainly hdri is great for any indoor/poser renders. but just as agiel said, if you dont own vue4, get the download edition and see if thats good enough for you, my personal opinion tho is that you should buy the upgrade right away from vue4 to vue5 esprit since that has a lower price then buying vue5 esprit right away. so anyway, start out with the vue4 esprit download edition.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.