Mon, Sep 9, 7:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Another company trying to fuck the European customers : Curious Labs

Armorbeast ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 10:53 AM

Actually its not Shoshanna as from the start it was about the Euro vs the dollar...thus the economy and economic issues revolve and emerge solely from politics.See opera there forgets how much we sold to Iraq ourselves and how nations like France wouldn't have had clients like Iraq if not for us propping up that little dictator down there...or had Bush's father taken Saddam out so his son wouldn't have to break international law to get even.As for dicatatorial...a dictator is one man who makes a decision that everyone else must follow regardless of their own belief and since his own advisors and fellow republicans did try to voice concerns that he ignored...I'd say that counts.Heck,even most republican newspapers thought he'd lose the election and the republicans that do support him don't do it because they think he's a good leader...so how is it wrong. As for the economy and how politics affect this since it was Clinton who did all the things in the late 90's opera more or less attributes to the republicans...if the U.S. economy keeps moving in the same direction it has in the past four years,the U.S. dollar will continue to devalue.The only way to cut deficits and build up the dollar is to stop spending on foreign wars that are doomed to fail in any case...sure we can kick ass and spend $200.billion dollars to beat up a few third world nations while the only thing our leader does to build up our economy is create a tax cut that does almost nothing to offset his own excessive spending...but we did it almost exclusively on our own with most of our own trade partners objecting except for Tony Blair on Britain.My point was that you don't do that without making your allies feel as if their concerns don't matter and where were we when they were victims of terror and sent nary a soldier to help them even when the republicans dominated the Presidency and the Congress!?Its important to know that their concerns matter and that Bush's actions not only failed,had he listened to his advisors and not acted on his own decisions when he has no experience,he may actually have gotten Osama and been so happy with that that there would have been no second war with Iraq.Thus he would actually have had to focus on the economy...but before any assuptions are made since opera seems to be leaning towards the radical right...I don't lean to the left or the right,I call a dead horse a dead horse and if it stinks get it out of here~Bush stinks. But if this does get moved to the realm of politics maybe thats a good thing cause I actually held back...I'll attack democrats or republicans cause their party affiliation means nothing to me~what matters is their ability to lead and being effective in representing the interests of our nation.I praise Reagan cause he was a great leader and I praise Clinton cause he was a great leader...but did you notice someone missing here that no one brought up cept me in a sly mention,yep that guy everyone seems to forget~George Bush sr.

If the end goal of learning is genius...why are most geniuses failures at learning?

operaguy ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 11:11 AM · edited Tue, 23 November 2004 at 11:12 AM

Armor, why did you continue to post political when she asked you not to? That was wrong.

i held back too.

How do we move the thread?

::::: Opera :::::

Message edited on: 11/23/2004 11:12

operaguy ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 11:35 AM

I started up a topic in the den, beginning with the political posts here. 1. Euro up against the dollar: U.S. fault or European inflation? ::::: Opera :::::

Armorbeast ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 1:29 PM · edited Tue, 23 November 2004 at 1:32 PM

Cause no one else cares...question was answered and cause two responses from you deserved at least one back from me.Also cause I got some bad news,blood pressures up and you really don't want to get me in a less restrictive area atm so unwise to pass an invite to me to go there...but if I do and find the same as I've seen adressed,at least here I'll show restraint.

Message edited on: 11/23/2004 13:32

If the end goal of learning is genius...why are most geniuses failures at learning?

operaguy ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 1:44 PM

ok. respond or not, in the den, I am done with this thread here. I will be away-from-keys except on Judy/EJ issues for next 5 days after tonight. I am standing at the door imatiently waiting for my Poser5 upgrade to arrive, which I paid for in good 'ole weak American dollars. ::::: Opera :::::

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.