Mon, Oct 21, 11:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 18 12:33 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: A watery splash now available at renderosity!

ynsaen ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 2004 at 8:11 AM · edited Sun, 21 July 2024 at 4:20 AM

Attached Link: ODF Splash at Renderosity

file_144509.jpg

Yes, available now here at renderosity -- the ODF splash.

See it in action here:

Quicktime: (1.11MB)

Windows Media: (802KB)

Rendered without raytracing in poser 5 using the "country" lights (ODF default conditions).

Hope ya'll like it :)

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

ynsaen ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 2004 at 8:13 AM

Attached Link: Odd Ditty Foundry Shoppe

And, of course, also available direct from the makers at Odd Ditty Foundry

logo.gif Never give a sucker and even break...
...compound fractures are much more fun Get Ditty With It!

Support Your Independent Content Vendors

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 2004 at 8:32 AM

Thumbs up on the video presentation. I love to see these! Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

ynsaen ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 2004 at 8:34 AM

I was in a hurry when the page was set up and didn't do a proper link. Also have one on the island page, although it's only in quicktime. Gonna see a lot more of them (so long as the bandwidth holds out, of course!)!

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 6:09 PM

looks very cool hun :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.