Mon, Oct 21, 5:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 4:13 pm)

Subject: Is anyone willing to share their favorite trick...

BillyGoat ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 1:55 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

method, or approach to working on the poser hair? I'm not asking for trade secrets, only that moment when you got it 'just right' and felt so incredibly talented. Pre-render or postwork. What you might think as ordinary or obvious, could be just the tip for us new kids on the block. Thanks to all in advance.

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 2:56 PM

Eye Candy 4000.....a Photoshop/Photoshop compatible plug-in.....'nuff said.......

ookami ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 3:09 PM

Actually... That's really not enough said. =) How do you use it? Do you use it to create texturs for the hair? Or do you create hair post render?

voodooninjax ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 4:41 AM

probably your best bet if you are new to it, is to play with an existing hair in whatever modeling prog you use, just to learn how they did it. But most hair does need a post render in PS or PSP, that's all I can do for ya. Voodoo

BillyGoat ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 10:39 AM

Thanks for taking the time to answer - Eye Candy is a great tip. I'm still smudging my way through poser and photoshop!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.