Fri, Sep 20, 2:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Checkout?

ffabris ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 1:09 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:25 PM

It isn't working for me anymore. I get redirected to the R'sity main page (not the marketplace main page). Everything was fine till one or two days ago (I can't remember exactly when I last made a purchase). Btw, I use Mozilla 1.7.3 on a PC. Fab

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 2:35 PM

We had some system issues a little while ago. They have been resolved. You should be able to checkout now. If you continue to have problems please let me know. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

ffabris ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 2:55 PM

It's still redirecting me to the main page, I'm afraid.

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 3:11 PM

We made some security changes in the way cookies are handled today. However, We are making sales to other customers without issues so it appears to be a localized problem on your end and not a system wide problem on our end. Are you letting your browser accept cookies? Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

ffabris ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 3:16 PM

I just saw there's another thread on this, so I'll reply there to save you typing everything twice. :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.