Mon, Oct 21, 11:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: New Horror Character...........

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 9:20 PM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 10:59 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_139281.jpg

she's only a bump map away from being ready......Vethril's thigh boots or the transcurls hair won't be distributed with her, for the obvious reason that they aren't mine to distribute ;) thanks to Traveler for the morphs that made her face possible, and to Tim Laubach for the texture that i perverted....hehe.......and she only costs $300!!!!!!!! KIDDING!!!!!!! HA!!!!!! :P

Binx ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 2:28 AM

Yes.....very kewl bro....I couldn't find the last skin you made.....you have had way to many sites moving around...lol.....let me know when to come for her...she's incredible...

voodooninjax ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 4:01 AM

Wow, ..........wow..........ummm.........wow

nukem ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 5:35 AM

A necrophiliac's dream! ;-) Nice work! By the way, how did she get that nasty gash on her forehead? Nuke

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 7:48 AM

the gash in her forehead......ummm........we don't like to discuss it anymore........bad memories and all that.......hehehehe.............and i kinda lied about her being almost ready.......i i think perhaps she needs a few body morphs other than the breasts......THEN she'll be ready and coming to a cemetary near you........

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2000 at 2:46 PM

ease up, RM.........when she's ready, the boots and the hair won't even be a part of the cr2 file.....Poser isn't going to toss out the "Please find...." dialogue and delay your project by a few precious seconds while you look for things that aren't there.......as a matter of fact, i'll more than likely package Zombielle in a manner contrary to typical character downloads.....instead of a bulky pz3 or cr2, the downloadable version will include any morphs and textures needed.......i like to keep things simple..........so step back and take a look......i'm not wearing a saddle, therefore not meant to be ridden............especially when there's no call for it (as of yet).......

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.