Fri, Sep 20, 10:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: "Inferno" Nov' challenge

Satanimus ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 9:23 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 7:47 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=818200&Start=1&Artist=Satanimus&ByArtist=Yes

file_146466.jpg

The original "Hells Angel" she comes under the Super Villain banner.

Gods need mortals to believe in them or they die, if gods die are they not mortal, and if they are mortal...why then do we call them gods??.

Ravyns ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 2004 at 9:15 PM

Great Work Satanimus!! I really like that background..

**************************************************************************************

Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here we should dance.

Satanimus ( ) posted Thu, 25 November 2004 at 6:26 AM

Thanx Ravyn, I'm getting the feeling that the PS challenge may be no more... Sad but true. ;(

Gods need mortals to believe in them or they die, if gods die are they not mortal, and if they are mortal...why then do we call them gods??.

Ravyns ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2004 at 5:12 PM

file_146467.jpg

I think you're right Satanimus. That's usually the way it goes here. I sorry I don't have a super hero to post (too many things in the way this month) but here's one of my little heros striking a super hero pose. (Actually one of 16 heros & heroines.)

**************************************************************************************

Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here we should dance.

Satanimus ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 9:38 AM

Nice pic... as for the comp' it's over, and I've had enough of this forum, why fight on for something people obviously aren't interested in...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.