Mon, Sep 9, 6:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 04 4:56 pm)

Subject: Alain Gracia

deevee ( ) posted Thu, 25 November 2004 at 10:47 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 8:57 PM

Any news on Master Modeler Alain Gracia! we have not heard from him in a long time, and his web page no longer exists. Alain if you need any help please let us know, you have been too generous with yor talent for us not to help you now, if it is needed.

wabe ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 1:01 AM

I have no new information but what i heard was, that Alains site was the victim of an hacker attack. May they burn... But he is planning to do a new page i heard too so there is hope.

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 4:51 AM

Let him know, he still has fans here eager for his return.

deevee ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 6:02 AM

Thanks folks. I have good news, I got a PM from the good man himself. What he said is that he had virus problems on his computer so he uses it as little as possible. He also said that he is oing some traveling, as he is 63 years old. He did say that he was still modeling, wanted to know where I lived, and thanked me for using his models. Thanks Alain. Folks his reply was in French and although I read the language quite well I am a bit rusty, so if anything was lost in the translation I am sorry. The main thing is that Alain is well, which is excellent news!

modcon ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 6:54 AM

63? Wow, he comes across as much younger.. I hope he's enjoying his travelling.

Irish ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 7:39 AM

Only 63? Tell him he's still a kid and hey, that is not old you know! I'm the same age so I know this for a fact :) Hope you're back soon Alain! :) Irene

LordWexford ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 11:29 AM

Does anybody know if his models are available anywhere other than his own site? I've seen them in several images and would like to get hold of them myself. Thanks, Bernie

almck1@hotmail.com ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 4:48 PM

63 is not old I'm 66 and still generally feel more like 16. Though I admit it now takes me all night to do what I used to do all night ;) Alex

deevee ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 4:59 PM

You folks are young I am 68, Every now and then my body reminds me!

Jilly ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2004 at 9:37 AM

This is turning into a forum for kiddies! lololololol, Where's all the grown ups then?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.