Thu, Sep 19, 9:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: Need a beta test for a freebie...

RealDeal ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 4:17 AM ยท edited Sat, 13 July 2024 at 7:51 AM

Attached Link: Link

file_147133.jpg

Lets try this again. Dynamic skirt and top for poser 5, presets for Vic & Steph. If it works for greater than 50% of people who respond to me, I'll put it in freestuff. WARNING: this is my first attempt at a P5 Dynamic cloth item, not responsible for computers bursting into flame, IRS audits, or weird artifacts due to slightly incompatible versions of poser.

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 11:10 AM

file_147134.jpg

It's a really cute outfit, and I think people would like it. But it's difficult to use. The clothing items don't come in at the right place, and even when you move them, they don't fit the standard V1. Her boobs were sticking out in front, and when I moved the shirt forward to cover them, her shoulder blades stuck out the back. Vicky's butt sticks out of the back of the skirt, and her stomach stick out the front of the belt. You have to scale and position carefully to make it work, because if you make it too big, they slide right off.

RealDeal ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 7:51 PM

All the tests I Did on it, body parts protruded, but then were covered by draping; did you try it on a vic2 or steph without changing the way it was set up?

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2004 at 10:05 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_147135.jpg

I don't have V2 or the original Steph. I tried it with V1 and V1-RR, though.

IME, it's usually not a good idea to start a simulation with body parts intersecting the cloth.

RealDeal ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2004 at 6:40 PM

Attached Link: My Free Stuff

Yike. Ok, I'll just leave it up for free at my site, skip the freestuff thing. I did it that way on purpose, it seemed to give a better "stretch" look to the material; but I didn't try it on anything but Vic2 & Steph1, apologies.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.