Wed, Sep 18, 11:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Remapping Sara

shogakusha ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 8:50 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 11:08 AM

Has anyone remapped the Daz3D (Dark Whisper) Sara to take either Vicky 2 or Vicky 3 textures? I think Sara is a viable character, but her skin options are limited. Thanks, Shogakusha

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 8:57 PM

Good luck in finding someone who can do it. Remapping figures is hard in that you basically have to intrepret and edit the entire uv. I asked several months ago if someone could do if for Neftis's Elle and it never happened. My suggestion is that you download Aiko 3, the anime freebie over at DAZ. She can use unimesh textures. I think AprilYSH remaps figures but I'm not sure. The Nea and Domus projects are reampped versions of Dork and Posette to take M2 and V2 testures. So you should ask narcissus and illusions3d as well.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 11:31 PM

April did remaps for Posette->V2/V2->Posette, Mike->P4Male/P4Male->Mike and some for the original Stephanie as well so she could definitely do it but as PapaBlueMarlin says, it's a lot of work. You might also check with the guy who did the Universal Texture Converter and see if he has any plans to do a V2/3->Sara module.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2004 at 4:37 AM

didn't darkwhisperer do the UTC?

shogakusha ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2004 at 7:39 AM

THanks guys!

odeathoflife ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2004 at 10:20 PM

Attached Link: http://www.3duniverse.co.za

yeah the creator of the UTC and Sara are one in the same :) darkwhisper

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

bnetta ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2004 at 11:05 AM

Attached Link: http://groups.msn.com/SarasFanClub

come join sara at her fanclub! and we will be happy to work on special projects for your renders! need a custom texture?? no problem just stop in and ask! netta

www.oodlesdoodles.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.