Fri, Sep 20, 12:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Making Posette/Vickie Blush

Liokaiser ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2004 at 7:33 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Just curious if anybody knows how to do this, or if would just need to add it in a texture little help on best way to do it. Just wondering and looking for tips.

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2004 at 7:39 AM

I would alter the texture. I would copy the head texture and I would bring it into photoshop and duplicate the bottom layer (head texture). Then I would choose a blush colour and a large fluffy brush. I would use it on the face with. I would stay away from the edges of the head. Then I would decrease the transparency until it looked right, or use the erasor maybe set at 20%. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

gmadone ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2004 at 8:23 AM

file_147361.jpg

This is a lot of nodes, but the blush fades in and out, you can adjust the size, color and amount of blush. And this can be used on all characters (and a lot of other things) by adjusting the centers of the circles. If this is to many nodes you can extract the greyscale map through the one sided square and front camera.

Kung-Fool ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2004 at 12:12 PM

Whoa....I've used nodes before to make simple mats but this is crazy lol. I would like to learn how this works, could you explain it a little more in depth (if even just a little bit)? Thanks in advance :)

cedarwolf ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2004 at 1:14 PM

Holy Mother of Chrome!!! I'd go blind trying to figure that one out. Too bad Poser doesn't have the "scripts" function on some of these things...but then again, I don't know P5 all that well after playing with it for a year...

gmadone ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2004 at 10:05 PM

Sorry about the delay I was working this evening. This is really not as complex as it looks. There are two circles nodes 1-12 with centers nodes 1, 6 and 12, 6. The fade in and out is controlled by nodes 19, 20 and 22-24. Nodes 13, 14, 16, and 18 invert and adjust the circles for the desired effect. That leaves nodes 21 which add the circles together and 17 to multiply the fade equations. The color math node subtracts green to get the red blush. Please build and open the previews this entire equation is done in grey (between zero and one), so it is very easy to troubleshoot and understand.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.