Thu, Sep 19, 8:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: Help!! my computer is saving my Poser images as a bitmap

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2004 at 11:03 AM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

I save my favorite photos. Now my main computer is saving my Poser images as an untitled bitmap!!! My other computer saves them the way it's supposed to be(Galleryimage 1234567etc) I installed Service pack 2 a couple weeks ago on main computer. windows xp on both of them. anyone know how to get my computer back to saving the pics as Galleryimae1234567 ???

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2004 at 11:12 AM

Attached Link: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q260650

That's a known Windows problem. Clearing your IE cache may fix it.

Jaqui ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2004 at 11:12 AM

cause that's the image name in renderostiy's database. all you have to do is change the name of the image before hitting the save button.

ockham ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2004 at 11:26 AM

Thanks, Randy. My computer does this sometimes, and I'd "felt" that clearing the cache helped ... but didn't know if that was a genuine connection or a superstition!

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2004 at 11:46 AM

thx Randy and others too :o) !!! clearing the catche and restarting the computer did it!!! This is a GREAT community where people help each other!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.