Sat, Sep 21, 6:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: what model would work best for this? (probably animedoll?)

sandmarine ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2004 at 6:50 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:35 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_149730.JPG

I wanna make a poser versio of this character (just for a render, not to seel it), and I figure that animedoll is the choice by default... but, how could I go getting that plastic hair look? use some of the older p3 hairs? On a related note, is there any transmap for the "anime hair" that Daz has? the plastic look is fine, but I'd like to see that specific hair in a more "normal" way...

maxxxmodelz ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2004 at 7:43 PM · edited Tue, 30 November 2004 at 7:44 PM

I don't know... that shape looks very much like the new Aiko (spelling?) character I've seen around lately. The hair, however, looks like the Animedoll hair that comes with her package. It used to be on sale here (the accessory kit).

Message edited on: 11/30/2004 19:44

Tools :  3dsmax 2015, Daz Studio 4.6, PoserPro 2012, Blender v2.74

System: Pentium QuadCore i7, under Win 8, GeForce GTX 780 / 2GB GPU.

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2004 at 7:44 PM

Yes, anime doll sounds good. Por favor, dde se puede ver este modelo?

LuckyLook ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2004 at 8:45 AM

Well... maybe Aiko isn't enough "cury" for that" ;) ;)

TT ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2004 at 10:41 AM

Attached Link: http://mdp.s18.xrea.com/DL/DLpage.html

There is a free one too, MDP-F202 not sure if it works for Your project. :)

"I like my species the way it is."

Hawke ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2004 at 11:06 AM

My suggestion would be to make an AD/V3 hybrid figure. This would give you more flexability with regards the body shape but keep the animedoll head :) As for the plastic hair look, just play around with the specular colour and highlight size and you should get it no probs but you should be able to build that shape from the hair in the AD pack.

Riddokun ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2004 at 11:37 AM

AAARGH COPYRIGHT VIOLATION OF AN EVANGELION CHARACTER, KILL KILL KILL !!!

Hawke ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2004 at 12:43 PM

LOL - down Riddo, easy boy :P

Riddokun ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2004 at 1:24 PM

better sarcasm than bitterness, that's my motto, and i only had choice between any of those :)

LuckyLook ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2004 at 3:22 PM

hmmm... well... aren't we all making a copyright violation of god's characters here ???????

Eternl_Knight ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2004 at 5:06 PM

laugh One could say that - but God doesn't bother with courts & legal systems. You know He/She/Whatever (gotta be PC now don't we!) is annoyed at you when your mother-in-law's place has been hit by a meteor & she has to live with you for the next six months...

FishNose ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2004 at 6:18 AM

Who's this 'god' person? Never heard of him/her. :] Fish

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.